Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2011

Max Huber

While researching the swiss modernist movement i discovered the work of swiss man Max Huber.
I've seen max huber's iconically 60's grand prix racing posters before, in fact my dad had pasted some of them to his old rooms wall at my grandmas obviously in his youth! I didnt realise the style or the signifigance of them as i played below them as a child. Its funny how something i used to gawp at as a kid i have rediscovered in my adult life gaining more knowlege about the subject. Even though there majorly discoloured and yellow as 40 year old paper tends to be im going to try to salvage them, although there pasted to the wall (obviously no blue tac back then). anyway heres a couple of them i found in all there previous glory on the internet (below). I love the simplistic modernist style of them, they look so effortlessly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment